Explorer HAT Pro adds a lot of useful tools to your Raspberry Pi.
It has digital inputs and outputs, capacitive touch pads, croc. clip compatible pads, coloured LEDs, analog inputs, motor drivers, and a mini breadboard for prototyping your projects
Great for little robots, games, science experiments, exploring small electronic circuits, and interacting with you Pi.
- four buffered 5V tolerant inputs (perfect for Arduino compatibility)
- four powered 5V outputs (up to 500mA total across all four channels)
- four capacitive touch pads (labelled 1, 2, 3, 4)
- four capacitive crocodile clip pads (labelled 5, 6, 7, 8)
- four coloured LEDs (red, green, blue, and yellow)
- four analog inputs
- Two H-bridge motor drivers (up to 200mA per channel; soft PWM control)
- A heap of useful (unprotected) 3v3 goodies from the GPIO
- A mini breadboard on top!
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- Comes fully assembled
- The inputs use a 5-channel buffer that will accept anything from 2V-5V as logic high
- Mini breadboard had 170 points, 17×5 per half of the breadboard
The Explorer HAT Pro adds a range of useful tools to your Raspberry Pi
It has digital input/outputs, capacitive touch pads, croc clip connectors, coloured LEDs and even a mini breadboard for prototyping
This HAT is great for use in robotics, science experiments and learning to interact with your Raspberry Pi
The inputs will accept anything from 2-5V allowing for some great input devices to be used
The provided library make setup easy and painless
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Explorer HAT PRO£25.46
Rii Ultra Slim K12 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Keyboard with Large Size Touchpad Mouse Stainless Steel Cover and Build in Rechargable Li-ion Battery KODI XBMC Keyboard Multi-Media Portable Handheld Android Keyboard For PC Laptop Raspberry PI 2 MacOS Linux HTPC IPTV Google Smart TV Android Box Windows 2000 XP Vista 7 8 10 (Black,UK Layout)£19.99